Welcome to the archived website of the Saline Fiddlers containing data through 2014. After that, the Saline Fiddlers and Fiddlers Restrung groups merged to form the Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic. For the current website, please click here.

Support the Saline Fiddlers

Why Donate?

The Saline Fiddlers contributes to the preservation of American culture through the mastery and performance of fiddle music; spreads and reawakens an appreciation of this music; serves as a model of alternative music education; and furthers the social development and musical education of high school students.

Our program supports a semi-professional, touring fiddle band, comprising violins, violas, cellos, guitars, banjo, bass, mandolin, dobro, washboard and drums. All of our members are students at Saline High School. The group performs a new stage show for thousands of people every year throughout the Midwest and across the nation.

Approximately 75% of our funding is covered by tuition paid by the families, fees for performances, and CD sales. The remainder comes from donations by businesses and individuals like you. Last year, 89% of our revenue went to pay for the services the program provides, with the remaining 11% going to management and fundraising.

You benefit, too! You get the good feeling of knowing that you are helping us continue to spread the joy of fiddle music. Plus, we'll show our appreciation by giving you a variety of thank-you gifts.
Donor Benefits.

How Can I Donate?

Choose your preferred method. In either case, please be sure to give us your "shipping" address so we can send you a receipt for tax purposes, and the donor benefits you are entitled to.

By U.S. Mail

Print our Donation form, fill it out, and mail it to us with your check.
Donation Form (.pdf)

Online via PayPal

PayPal is a widely-used, secure online payment method. It's a fast, free way to pay for things or make donations online using your credit card.

By Telephone

Call our toll-free number, 866-257-5333, ext.2, to donate using your credit card.

Does Your Employer Match Your Donations to Non-Profit Organizations?

The Saline Fiddlers is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization, so you may be able to double your donation through an employer match! Just let us know if you need proof of our IRS status.